How is the intensive course in Zaragoza University? Here is my review for the class I took this year. I have to say YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. Even this city is cute and nice, I won’t recommend you if you are at level A1. A2 student would be ok to apply the courses here. I decided to have review in English for those students who are searching for REAL experience in Zaragoza University, not ADs.
At first, I was excited for studying in Spain. The reason I chose here is some students recommend here for budget living. Not that expensive like Barcelona and Madrid. Everything changed after I paid the fee at Language Secretaria in Zaragoza University.
- English is useless I know.
- I got different answer from different staff
- No class at first day
- The hours of class is just FOR REFERENCE, not that much as I thought
I am “OK” with the fact above. My friend said it is what people ALWAYS do in Spain, especially at school and government. Ok, I took that. Here were I met in Spanish class.
Reasons You Should Know
- Teacher are always late for class, 5 to 10 minutes, even the exam day.
- Four hours class included 30 minutes PAUSA (break), and one or two 5 minutes break…
- Teacher always use her phone during class
- Teacher even review the baby product on amazon.com
- Ask us translate what she said in Chinese, instead try to explain in Spanish (I apply for Spanish class, not for translator from English to Chinese)
Yes, my teacher’s class were really boring, not interesting. I learned lessons that I have to learn on my own. From the AD from restaurant, from anything from TV, from youtube, from broadcast and so on. I still have good time during class, I made some friends, know more by myself in market. I sincerely hope you won’t meet the teacher who taught me in Zaragoza University.
In general, the staff are ok, the teachers are depends. I love Spain, I do not like the P teacher at Zaragoza University, the teaching method and the attitude to Chinese students, also Taiwanese students. In one word, awful. Sure, I sent this feedback to the staff to explain my feeling and what I met in class. Only got sorry. Oh, my friend who took class at Bomberos Museum felt so good, her teacher’s names D….